Contact Information


Teton County Courthouse
150 Courthouse Drive - Room 208
Driggs, ID   83422

150 Courthouse Drive - Room 208
Driggs, ID   83422

208-354-8780 (phone)
208-354-8410 (fax)

Monday - Friday: 9 - 5


Marriage Licenses

Q: What do I need to get a marriage license?
A: Both parties must appear together with current picture ID and have Social Security numbers or a letter from the Social Security office stating why you don't have one. There is a $28.00 fee payable with check, cash or money order. We are not able to accept credit cards.

Q: Do we need to make an appointment?
A: No

Q: How long does it take?
A: About 20 minutes.

Q: Is there a waiting period?
A: No

Q: Do we need a blood test?
A: No

Q: Do I have to be a resident of Idaho?
A: No

Q: Can we get married at the courthouse?
A: No. We do have a list of officiants.

Q: Does the marriage license expire?
A: No

Q: Can we use an Idaho marriage license to get married in Alta, Wyoming?
A: No. You need a Wyoming marriage license. Call the Teton County, Wyoming clerk's office at 307-733-4430 for details.            

AH Digital FX Studios, Inc.