Contact Information


(East of Driggs)
1088 Cemetery Road
Driggs, ID   83422

150 Courthouse Drive
Driggs, ID   83422

208-354-3442 (phone)
205-354-8410 (fax)

Commercial & Public Hours:
Tuesday Through Friday
8:00am to 3:00pm
8:00am to 1:00pm


Sorted/Recyclable Items Accepted

Sorted and Recyclable items are collected in various locations at the transfer station. These locations are the stockpiles to the east of the scale house, in the green bins south of the transfer building, in plastic containers just north of the white tent and in the scale house. What is collected in each of these locations is listed below:

In Green Bins South of the Transfer Building-


  • Glass - Bottles and Jars - Glass does not need to be sorted by color.
  • Steel - Cans only
  • Aluminum - Cans only
  • Corrugated Cardboard - Cardboard contaminated with food waste is not accepted. Cardboard should be flattened and no larger than 2' x 4'.
  • Paper
  • Plastic bottles #1-#2 No lids ( containers where the neck is narrower than the base )

In Piles East of the Scalehouse-

  • Wire
  • Steel
  • Aluminum
  • Wood
  • Gypsym Wall Board ( clean Sheetrock )
  • Inert Fill ( rocks, concrete, masonry, clean soil )
  • Brush
  • Green Waste ( yard trimmings )
  • Manure

At North End of Tent -

  • Used Motor Oil

Green Building -

  • Cell phones and chargers
  • Printer Inkjet Cartridges
  • iPods and MP3 Players
  • Digital Cameras
  • Pocket PCs, PDAs and Other Handhelds
  • All Batteries ( Car batteries and larger need to be taken to the Green building )
  • E-waste: Printers, Computers, Fax Machines etc.