||5:00pm PZC Work Session|
||P&Z Commission Public Hearing/Work Session - 5:00PM|
Date: Apr 25
Event: 5:00pm PZC Work Session
Location: 150 Courthouse Drive, Driggs
PLANNING AND ZONING COMMISSION
April 25, 2017
Starting at 5:00 pm
LOCATION: 150 Courthouse Dr., Driggs, ID 83422
Commissioners’ Chamber - First Floor (lower level, SW Entrance)
5:00pm – Item #1 - WORK SESSION: Discussion to review proposed amendments to the City of Driggs Area of City Impact adjacent to Airport Overlay area and related amendments. This is prior to subsequent public hearing at future meeting.
6:00pm – Item #2 - WORK SESSION: Draft Code: Discussion of the Draft Development Code redline process and proposed changes.
Public comment will not be taken regarding the Draft Development Code.
* Written comments received by 5:00 pm, April 18, 2017 will be incorporated into the packet of materials provided to the Planning & Zoning Commission prior to the hearing.
* Information on the above application(s) is available for public viewing in the Teton County Planning and Zoning Office at the Courthouse between the hours of 9am and 5pm Monday through Friday.
* The application(s) and related documents are posted, at www.tetoncountyidaho.gov. To view these items, select the Planning & Zoning Commission department page, then select the Public Hearing of April 25, 2017 item in the Additional Information Side Bar.
* Comments may be emailed to email@example.com. Written comments may be mailed or dropped off at: Teton County Planning & Building Department, 150 Courthouse Drive, Room 107, Driggs, Idaho 83422. Faxed comments may be sent to (208) 354-8410.
* Public comments at this hearing are welcome.
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should
contact the Board of County Commissioners’ office two business days prior to the meeting at