||5:00pm PZC Work Session|
||P&Z Commission Public Hearing/Work Session - 5:00PM|
Date: May 09
Event: P&Z Commission Public Hearing/Work Session - 5:00PM
Location: 150 Courthouse Drive, Driggs, ID 83422
PLANNING AND ZONING COMMISSION
May 9, 2017
Starting at 5:00 pm
LOCATION: 150 Courthouse Dr., Driggs, ID 834
Commissioners’ Chamber - First Floor
(lower level, SW Entrance)
1. Approval of Minutes
· April 11, 2017
2. Chairman Business
3. Administrator Business
5:00pm – Item #1 –Concept Approval for Drake Creek Reserve Subdivision.Prometierra LLC is proposing a subdivision on two parcels of land (approximately 111.98 acres) west of Victor. Each lot will be 20 acres with 1.5 acre building envelopes and 7.97 acres in open space. These parcels are zoned A-20.
Legal Description: RP03N45E077500 & RP03N45E085400
6:00pm – Item #2 - WORK SESSION: Draft Code: Discussion of the Draft Development Code redline process and proposed changes.
Public comment will not be taken regarding the Draft Development Code.
* Written comments received by 5:00 pm, May 2, 2017 will be incorporated into the packet of materials provided to the Planning & Zoning Commission prior to the hearing.
* Information on the above application(s) is available for public viewing in the Teton County Planning and Zoning Office at the Courthouse between the hours of 9am and 5pm Monday through Friday.
* The application(s) and related documents are posted, at www.tetoncountyidaho.gov. To view these items, select the Planning & Zoning Commission department page, then select the Public Hearing of May 9, 2017 item in the Additional Information Side Bar.
* Comments may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Written comments may be mailed or dropped off at Teton County Planning Department, 150 Courthouse Drive, Room 107, Driggs, Idaho 83422. Faxed comments may be sent to (208) 354-8410.
* Public comments at this hearing are welcome.
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should
contact the Board of County Commissioners’ office two business days prior to the meeting at 208-354-8775.