||Joint City and County PZC 5:30 pm|
Event: Planning Commission Public Hearing 5:45pm
Thursday, March 14, 2013
Meeting and Hearing Agenda
Location: 150 Courthouse Dr., Driggs, ID
Commissioners’ Chamber – First Floor (lower level, SW Entrance)
BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS & PLANNING AND ZONING COMMISSION
Joint Work Session
1. Role of the Planning Commission
a. What the BOCC expects from the PZC
b. What the PZC can do for the BOCC
2. Hot topic planning issues in Teton County - BOCC & PZC
3. Planning Commission Membership, Maintaining Balance - BOCC
PLANNING & ZONING COMMISSION
1. Approve Minutes of February 12, 2013 Meeting
2. Chairman Business
3. Administrator Business
ITEM #1 – CONTINUED - PUBLIC HEARING: Amendments Proposed to the Teton County Zoning Ordinance Title 8, Chapters 4, 6, & 12: The Planning Staff is proposing amendments to the text of Title 8, Zoning Ordinance, that would add definitions for storage yard, junk, and junkyards. In addition to adding the definitions, these terms would become subject to the regulations and designations to be placed into four sections of the code; 1) Table 1 of Section 8-4-1, Zoning Restrictions and Land Use Table; 2) Section 8-4-2, Land Use Schedule Definitions; 3) Section 8-6-2, Uses Permitted with Conditions- Restrictions; and 4) Section 8-12-1, Screening Standards.
ITEM #2 – PUBLIC HEARING: Amendments Proposed to the Teton County Subdivision Ordinance Title 9, Chapter 7, Section 1-B-4-c: The Planning Staff is proposing amendments to the text of Title 9, Subdivision Ordinance that would change the expedited process for changes to recorded documents that decrease the impacts to the County. The changes would be in compliance with Idaho State Statute 67-6509.
• Written and/or verbal comments received by 5:00 pm, March 4th will be incorporated into the packet of materials provided to the Planning & Zoning Commission prior to the hearing.
• Information on the applications above is available for public viewing in the Teton County Planning and Zoning Office at the Courthouse between the hours of 9am and 5pm Monday through Friday.
• The applications and various related documents are also posted, as they become available, at www.tetoncountyidaho.gov. To view these items, go to the Calendar or Upcoming Events and select the Planning & Zoning Commission Public hearing of March 14, 2013. Then select the agenda item in the Additional Information Side Bar.
• Comments may be emailed to email@example.com. Written comments may be mailed or dropped off at:
Teton County Planning & Building Department, 150 Courthouse Drive, Room 107, Driggs, Idaho 83422.
Faxed comments may be sent to (208) 354-8778.
• Comments received after the deadline will be passed on to the Commissioners the evening of the meeting.
• Public comments at this hearing are welcome.
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the Board of County Commissioners’ office 2 business days prior to the meeting at 208-354-8775.