||4:00PM P&Z Commission Work Meeting/Public Hearing|
||5:30pm Joint County/Driggs Planning Commission Public Hearing|
Event: Planning Commission Public Hearing - 5:00 pm
PLANNING AND ZONING COMMISSION
January 8, 2013
STARTING AT 5:00 PM
LOCATION: 150 Courthouse Dr., Driggs, ID
Commissioners’ Chamber – First Floor (lower level, SW Entrance)
1. Approve Minutes of November 13, 2012 Meeting
2. Chairman Business
3. Administrator Business
ITEM #1 – PUBLIC HEARING: Amendments Proposed to the Teton County Zoning Ordinance Title 8 Chapter 4 Base Zoning Regulations: The Planning Staff is proposing amendments that would add the land use “ Storage Yard” to the Land Use Matrix, Table 1 in Section 8-4-1 of the Teton County Zoning Ordinance. The use would also be added to Section 8-4-2, the Land Use Schedule Definitions.
ITEM # 2 – WORK SESSION: The Planning Staff is preliminarily considering amendments to Title 9, the Teton County Subdivision Ordinance. The amendments would provide a new option or options, in addition to the current regulations, for an optional expedited process to create large-acreage subdivisions that retain the low-density characteristics of agricultural and ranching areas in rural parts of the County. The code amendments being considered are “Large Lot Subdivisions” and “Large Acreage PUDs.” This will be a work session and discussion only.
• Written and/or verbal comments received by 5:00 pm, December 26, 2012 will be incorporated into the packet of materials provided to the Planning & Zoning Commission prior to the hearing.
• Information on the applications above is available for public viewing in the Teton County Planning and Zoning Office at the Courthouse between the hours of 9am and 5pm, Monday through Friday.
• The applications and various related documents are also posted, as they become available, at www.tetoncountyidaho.gov. To view these items, go to the Calendar or Upcoming Events and select the Planning & Zoning Commission Public hearing of January 8, 2013. Then select the agenda item in the Additional Information Side Bar.
• Comments may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Written comments may be mailed or dropped off:
Teton County Planning & Building Department, 150 Courthouse Drive, Room 107, Driggs, Idaho 83422.
Faxed comments may be sent to (208) 354-8778.
• Comments received after the deadline will be passed on to the Commissioners the evening of the meeting.
• Public comments at this hearing are welcome.
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the Board of County Commissioners’ office 2 business days prior to the meeting at 208-354-8775.