Event: Planning Commission Public Hearing - 5:00 pm
PLANNING AND ZONING COMMISSION
TETON COUNTY, IDAHO
November 13, 2012
Starting at 5:00 pm
LOCATION: 150 Courthouse Dr., Driggs, ID
Commissioners’ Chamber – First Floor (lower level, SW Entrance)
1. Approve Minutes of September 11, 2012 & October 9, 2012 Meetings
2. Chairman Business
3. Administrator Business
ITEM #1 – PUBLIC HEARING: Amending Title 8 Teton County Zoning Ordinance – Architectural Projections allowed to protrude into a setback- The Planning Staff is recommending changes to Title 9 to allow portions of certain architectural features and fences to project into property line setbacks.
ITEM #2 – PUBLIC HEARING: Title 8 Chapter 9 Teton County Zoning Ordinance – Sign Regulations - The Planning Staff is proposing an amendment to Title 8, Chapter 9 “Signs” of the Teton County Zoning Ordinance. Section 8-9-4-E Off Premises Signs would be amended to restrict business signs to properties that have the advertised business onsite.
• Written and/or verbal comments received by 5:00 pm, November 5th will be incorporated into the packet of materials provided to the Planning & Zoning Commission prior to the hearing.
• Information on the applications above is available for public viewing in the Teton County Planning and Zoning Office at the Courthouse between the hours of 9am and 5pm Monday through Friday.
• The applications and various related documents are also posted, as they become available, at www.tetoncountyidaho.gov. To view these items, go to the Calendar or Upcoming Events and select the Planning & Zoning Commission Public hearing of November 13, 2012 Then select the agenda item in the Additional Information Side Bar.
• Comments may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Written comments may be mailed, faxed, or dropped off at the following address:
Teton County Planning & Building Department, 150 Courthouse Drive, Room 107, Driggs, Idaho 83422,
Fax: (208) 354-8778.
• Comments received after the deadline will be passed on to the Commissioners the evening of the meeting.
• Public comments at this hearing are welcome.
Any person needing special accommodations to participate in the above noticed meeting should contact the Board of County Commissioners’ office 2 business days prior to the meeting at 208-354-8775.